Send Submissions to email@example.com
Get Your Music Posted in 48 hours or less and blasted to Social Media Sites…
We appreciate all submissions here at Insideout 7 but we receive at least 30 emails daily for submissions on our site. We enjoy promoting and displaying everyone. If you want to guarantee a post and social media blast all we ask is a $4.00 post fee to help support us as we support you. We reach over 3,000 views daily and our social media blasts will help your content spread fast. Thank you so much and we look forward to posting your music after your payment is made to firstname.lastname@example.org at paypal.com. Checkout our other post options below…
Put the TITLE of the post, your @TWITTER name and EMAIL ADDRESS in the “Message” section on PayPal. If you haven’t already make sure you send your submission to email@example.com.
1. Regular Post and Social Media Blast for $4.00.
2. Leave Post on front page of website or Advertisement on side wall. $5.00 per week that your content is up on front page or wall.
3. Custom Design for your Content, Post and Social Media Blast for $40.00. Check our custom artwork out here: http://www.insideout7.com/my-art/ You will have to email us to go over the details of what kind of design you would like, images, idea and concept.
Read below before submitting music to us.
1. Provide links to your music from SoundCloud/AudioMack/Datpiff links of the song(s), provide mp3′s of your music (just attach the mp3 to the email), YouTube links of the song(s).
2. Allow songs to be downloaded in mp3 format. If you do not know how to convert m4a’s and wav’s to mp3′s, iTunes makes it easy with their “Convert To mp3″ function located under the “Advanced” tab. If you attach a YouTube video of the song, still have the song available to be downloaded as an mp3.
3. If you wish for us to listen to your mixtape / album, stream 3 of the best songs from the project in the email, providing download links for each of those songs, as well as a download link for the mixtape / album.
4. Be original. We would like to hear more original songs than freestyles over popular beats. A regular freestyle or cover will not usually make it on the site. If you cover a song, try to make it unique by adding original instrumentals.
5. Attach some good pictures of the artist or Cover Art
6. Give us some background info on the artist. Tell us where the artist is from, who he or she sounds like, the type of music he or she makes, and/or his or her collabs.
7. By following an e-mail format similar to this, when submitting songs / mixtapes / albums / videos, you will have the best chance for your music to be listened to:
Your Email Address:
Artist’s Facebook Fan Page:
Artist’s Twitter Page: