Read below before submitting music to us.
Send emails to email@example.com
1. Provide links to your music from SoundCloud/Hulkshare/ShareBeast/Datpiff links of the song(s), provide mp3′s of your music (just attach the mp3 to the email), YouTube links of the song(s).
2. Allow songs to be downloaded in mp3 format. If you do not know how to convert m4a’s and wav’s to mp3′s, iTunes makes it easy with their “Convert To mp3″ function located under the “Advanced” tab. If you attach a YouTube video of the song, still have the song available to be downloaded as an mp3.
3. If you wish for us to listen to your mixtape / album, stream 3 of the best songs from the project in the email, providing download links for each of those songs, as well as a download link for the mixtape / album.
4. Be original. We would like to hear more original songs than freestyles over popular beats. A regular freestyle or cover will not usually make it on the site. If you cover a song, try to make it unique by adding original instrumentals.
5. Attach some good pictures of the artist or Cover Art
6. Give us some background info on the artist. Tell us where the artist is from, who he or she sounds like, the type of music he or she makes, and/or his or her collabs.
7. By following an e-mail format similar to this, when submitting songs / mixtapes / albums / videos, you will have the best chance for your music to be listened to:
Your Email Address:
Artist’s Facebook Fan Page:
Artist’s Twitter Page: